Welcome to OFX Home
If you are looking for OFX connection information for your bank or brokerage institution then you have come to the right place:
- OFX Home maintains an extensive directory of financial institution data. At current count we have over 300 institutions in our database.
- We offer a forum for OFX users and developers.
- We verify that our OFX URLs connect to working OFX servers.
- We are peer driven. If one our users finds an error they can submit a correction. If one of our users finds missing or incomplete information they can offer additional data. This ensures that our information is always up to date.
To get started...
- Enter the name of your institution in the search box on the right of this page and press "Search"
- Alternatively follow the directory link beneath the search box to view all institutions in alphabetical order
- A list of matching institutions will appear
- If you find your institution click on its name. You will be brought to a page containing the institution data. From there you can enter its data into your finance program, leave a comment or report an error.
- If you cannot find your institution at OFX Home then visit the forum. Read the "Finding Institutional Data" post to learn more. If you find your institution's data please add it to OFX Home. You will do the community a great service.