Topic: 1st Natl Bank - Central Bancompany - Quicken 2010 not supported

I am trying to use the direct connect feature of my First National Bank account with Inzolo.com which supports OFX and keep getting the following error.

ERROR 15500 : Intuit Quicken 2010 is not supported by FNB of St. Louis - Personal

Since I know MINT.com is owned by Intuit/Quicken, I created an account on Mint.com and am able to connect. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: 1st Natl Bank - Central Bancompany - Quicken 2010 not supported

Error 15500 means "Signon Invalid". Sometimes the OFX server uses a different username & password/pin that your account. I would first try to contact your bank and ask them if you have OFX direct connect enabled (or ask if they have direct connect for quicken enabled as they may not understand what OFX means) and ask if you have a different username & password for it.

Mint uses Yodlees service (at least they did int he past) where they collect your bank login information including security questions and answers. They log in as you and download your transaction file and parse it, so it's not really comparing apples to apples here.

If contacting the bank doesn't resolve anything let me know. You can contact me directly on my contact page: https://inzolo.com/contact/