1 (edited by AdamRoot 2010-02-23 09:37:27)

Topic: Bank of America (All except CA, WA,&ID)

The server doesn't seem to support MFA, since it dislikes VERSION:103 in the header. VERSION: 102 works.

Re: Bank of America (All except CA, WA,&ID)

This is no longer working due to the change in the URL!!

hi wassupdoc,

what is the new URL. the old one times out.

I have attempted using this one  eftx.bankofamerica.com/eftxweb/access.ofx

found on : http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/OFX_Direct … k_Settings

but I get a blank response. thank you in advance.

Not really sure WHICH Bank of America entry to put this against, but it seems they have changed their connection credentials yet again.  The entry should apparently now be "Bank of America Credit Cards" but I have not been able to find the URL, ORG, and FI.  From a manually downloaded OFX file, ORG is "Bank of America" and FID is still 5959, but these do not work with the eftx url.  I'd really love to get this working again.  (I did try calling BOA tech support, but they were clearly not much help, other than confirming the name of the new selection to choose from the Quicken mapping list....

I wish I had left another note about what changed, but it obviously started working again, and has been working fine, until today.  Every attempt today gets me a 15500 bad name/password error.  ofx.bankofameric.com  doesn't seem to exist any more at all (still used in some of the BOA entries) but I have no idea what has changed.  I actually did speak with an online banking rep, who I found condescending.  They only support problems if you are trying to download transactions from their web site.  For anything else, the only thing they can do is refer you to Intuit.

Anybody have any other ideas?

Same error on my side. This has been working for years and now it suddenly dies. I'll let you know if I find anything.

If you're a PocketSense user look here for the solution:
https://pocketsense.blogspot.com/2017/0 … 4525629453