1 (edited by hbrand3012 2014-06-12 07:30:52)

Topic: OFX Legal Issues

Hi all - is it legal to use Quicken (QWIN) as the app name in OFX requests?

Re: OFX Legal Issues

To hbrand3012. Your post is absurd. Of course it is illegal. You are a hacker that is hacking the system. Your AP is not QWIN so you can not call it that. You are obtaining information under false pretence and this is totally illegal without question. Stop performing this action immediately.

To hbrand3012. The post I replied to was your original post as quoted here:

"Hi all - I'm working on a small app to fetch credit card data via OFX direct connect. My app will use Quicken (QWIN) as the app name, and also use the quicken app version in the request. Otherwise, the OFX web service do not return any data. I'm wondering if there are legal issues with using QWIN as the app name in an OFX request?"

The same answer still applies. No you can not use the name. You are hacking the system and must stop immediately.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Although there is a multitude of weapon choices for non-lethal self defense, the specific weapon you choose Self defenseis a matter of personal preference. One can find everything from pepper spray to steel batons advertised on the internet. A great choice for self defense is a cell phone stun gun.

These courses can be taken online or by attending regular classroom sessions, depending on the options provided by the specific institutions. The courses are divided and segregated according to the subjects opted for. The group benefits insurance candidates may choose from the subjects offered by the institution, according to their preference. They should do so after carefully checking the authenticity of the institute and the certificate issued, in order to be sure of a valued and recognized certification. The candidates are required to register and complete the course successfully. It is on completion of the course that the certificate is awarded and the expertise of the person recognized.