Topic: Chase Bank file error - no longer supporting OFX ?

Received the following response from Chase Bank.
<STATUS>
<CODE>15510<SEVERITY>ERROR<MESSAGE>Please verify your identity within the next 7 days. Using your desktop computer, go to your bank’s website and visit the Secure Message Center for instructions.
</STATUS><DTSERVER>20151201213906.960[-5:EST]<LANGUAGE>ENG<FI><ORG>B1<FID>10898</FI></SONRS></SIGNONMSGSRSV1><CREDITCARDMSGSRSV1><CCSTMTTRNRS><TRNUID>69b46ba6-332f-4d01-acfb-a2ad42cd6e26<STATUS><CODE>15500<SEVERITY>ERROR</STATUS>

I manually login to my account on their site and find no message in the Secure Message Center. I called and am told that as of a week or two ago, an additional code must be obtained and supplied via Quicken/Quickbooks. After escalating to a supervisor who seemed to understand the difference between QFX and OFX, he said they were receiving a number of calls from people concerning this and would pass along the concern.  Otherwise, not terribly helpful.

Anyone figure out a way around this?  I can't imagine Chase has shut this off, especially given that I can manually download an OFX file from their site.  But I use PocketSense scripts with MS-Money Sunset Edition and have no desire to manually login to each of my 3 accounts with Chase each time I want to get transactions.
Thanks!

Re: Chase Bank file error - no longer supporting OFX ?

I'm getting the same message.  Spent an hour on the phone, transferred 5 times, and never got a "supervisor" or "escalation."  I did get an, "I am a supervisor", which is kind of new.

Would be great to get a solution to this.

Re: Chase Bank file error - no longer supporting OFX ?

I know it's over nine months later, but if you search around, you will find more information on this.  Chase changed their system to require the client to send a Client UUID.  The first time it gets it, you have to log into their web site to confirm the account.  After that, as long as the Client UUID is included in the request, it will work.  libofx can handle this, but not all applications are set up to do so, so it depends on the actual application you are using.