Topic: Integration with KMyMoney and a new moderator

Hello OFX Home users,

I'm happy to announce that the open source software KMyMoney now uses the OFX Home database and web service.  Here is the KMyMoney announcement: http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/release-4.6.0.html

Inzolo has volunteered to help monitor these forums.  Thanks, inzolo!

Jesse

2 (edited by Nasjonalministeren 2016-06-25 05:27:22)

Re: Integration with KMyMoney and a new moderator

Can somebody tell me why NONE of the Scandinavian Banks are listed in OFX home? We should do something about that! I'll be working with it, but nice if somebody helps!

One hour later (date: 25.06.2016 - 15:22 pm GMT):
I have just about NOW sent an invitation to 155 Norwegian Banks to register in OFX home.

BR
Nasjonalministeren Eirik Hagen Goksor
<The National Minister On Norway>

Where do members report errors in the database? The TD Bank listing has been wrong for over a year. I (as well as others) know the correct connection data but I can't find any specific place on this website to post it. The correct data has been posted in the TD Bank errors thread for a year now.

At the moment there is no easy way to do this. I have manually updated this information in the past. Since I've been too absent in the past few years this has been a serious problem.

Good news is that I have several updates in the pipeline and planned. My next post here should answer this.