As of 2018, the correct settings for OFX DirectConnect are:

User Id and password: same as are used for logging in at starone.org

Bank Settings:
    FID: 94089
    ORG: starone.org
    Server URL: https://fs-services.1fsapi.com/eftxweb/tyfone.ofx

Robert

Re: Star One Credit Union

mine stopped working several weeks back - is anybody having the same problem?

Yeah it stopped working for me on Dec. 3 or 4. I've e-mailed Service@starone.org on Dec. 4 but no reply yet. I'll ping them again.

They replied today:

We are working to correct this issue.  It should be fixed soon.

Definitely still failing for me. First noticed the problem in early December, 2019. Star One does say they are working on it, but it is a third party problem. Is it possible that I entered the wrong password once and I'm locked out?

Star One suggested that they problem may be intermittent

Was able to fix this by changing the AppID and AppVER. Values of "QWIN" and "2600" (emulating Quicken 2017) work. The particular values that stopped working for me in December were "Money" and "1600".

hi Fleminra

Does you starone ofx export still work with those settings today?:
    AcctType   : BASTMT     #starone cu
    fiorg      : starone.org
    fid        : 94089
    url        : https://fs-services.1fsapi.com/eftxweb/tyfone.ofx
    bankid     : 321177968
    brokerid   :
    appid      : QWIN
    appver     : 2600
    mininterval: 7

Mine does not

I have had trouble with Star One for over a month, though it had worked previously for quite a while.
After weeks of calling, I finally found someone at Star One who is working with me, but it still fails.

I still cannot connect to the OFX server.

Here is recent info from Star One. It is not good info.

we have been notified by our vendor who handles the OFX portion of our system, that they are no longer supporting similar aggregation products offered by outfits other than Intuit for direct connectivity downloads.  We are still supporting most aggregation products that use login information and screen scraping as a means to aggregate data. That said, our vendor has informed us that they plan to support all aggregation direct connectivity download products in the future, but that requires in-house coding and assistance from a different aggregation partner/vendor to accomplish this.  I don’t have a timeframe for this development but will continue to push for the implementation/resolution.  I appreciate your patience in this matter and will contact you upon any new developments moving forward and apologize for any inconvenience or otherwise that this has caused. 
This is the server information.

https://fs-services.1fsapi.com/eftxweb/tyfone.ofx
FID: 94089
ORG: starone.org

Our online banking vendor uses the company called ninth-wave for OFX connections and Direct Connections.