Topic: Citi Credit Card

Hey, having problems with the citi credit card. Anyone know if this is working?

Re: Citi Credit Card

CitiCard OFX hasn't worked for me for several months.

It looks like they changed something to their CitiOfxManager.do servlet so that accessing it gives a 403 (Forbidden) error.  Interestingly, trying to access any other *.do servlet (whether it exists, or not) doesn't produce the same error.  Instead, it gets 302 (Moved Temporarily) error and redirects to a "general error" site.  Note, accessing CitiOfxManager.do from a browser produces the same effect, but looking at the raw data shows the causes are different, possibly implying that CitiOfxManager.do is still around, but accessing it now requires some additional tokens/information (perhaps?).

3 (edited by ajpoe17 2019-02-26 07:42:15)

It has been working fine for me using the following details:

<site>
    SiteName   : Citi Credit Card
    AcctType   : CCSTMT     #credit card
    fiorg      : Citigroup
    fid        : 24909
    url        : https://www.accountonline.com/cards/svc … Manager.do
    bankid     :
    brokerid   :
    ofxVer     : 103
    appid      : QWIN
    appver     : 2400
    mininterval:
    timeOffset :
</site>

Hmmm....well, I'm still unable to get it to work.  If I click on the url you posted (CitiOfxManager.do), I get an error.  If I try to do an ofx transaction (manually via KMyMoney, for example, although the details for "Citi Credit Card" are the same as what you posted), I still get the request failed error.

Is there something else you did that made it work?

In the meantime, I've just been downloading the statements/transactions in OFX format and importing them manually...

FWIW, I am able to connect with the same OFX details ajpoe17 offered you.

You will get a general error if you try to navigate to the URL with a browser.

Which app are you using that works?

I've tried both the ofxget (fixed details) script from here as well as KMyMoney (manually iinputs with the above info) and both get the same error...

In a Moneydance thread someone reported that connecting from inside the US works for them, but from the outside results in Error 403. This suggests that some servers may work fine, and others won't.

I have seen the following IPs come up when trying to access accountonlinecom/cards/svc/CitiOfxManager.do:
192.193.8.101  (usa)
23.205.73.7 (usa)
185.53.179.7  (germany)

So far I've replaced wwwaccountonlinecom with these IPs and tried to connect. I got certificate issues.

So trying the direct IPs do result in certificate errors, but I can get past them by "accepting" them.  However, now the system acknowledges the link, but with a directed "sorry" message (instead of a 403 error).  I get this error message whether I use the IP addresses listed or accountonline.com..  Btw, I'm located in the USA, though behind a VPN.  I'll try it directly (bypassing the VPN) and if that gives me a different result, I'll provide an update...