Topic: Bank of American (All Except CA, WA & ID)

I have been using python and the OFX settings for this institution to download my statements for years but have been receiving an error in the past several weeks (error 2000).  I've called their technical support who can't support this and the email listed in OFXHome.com (forte@bankofamerica.com) is invalid.  Any help?

2 (edited by jisaac01 2013-11-11 16:42:49)

Re: Bank of American (All Except CA, WA & ID)

I've been getting the same errors, using Ruby. BofA has been working for a year; these errors just started recently. Any clues as to what's up?

I am also having errors using gnucash and aqbanking after using for over a year. I suspect, there is an issue with Bank of America URL  for Web Connect, since validations, which are reported on http://www.ofxhome.com/index.php/institution/view/472 recently, failed. I am considering buying a cheapest version of Quicken and look at the log files. Any thoughts?

Michal

Although there is a multitude of weapon choices for non-lethal self defense, the specific weapon you choose Self defenseis a matter of personal preference. One can find everything from pepper spray to steel batons advertised on the internet. A great choice for self defense is a cell phone stun gun..