Topic: OFX response does not contain account info

I am writing a script to download OFX information from my bank account. I tried running the logon script without any other requests and it works fine, sending me an HTTP 200 response with no errors. I tried it with an incorrect password just to make sure it would throw an error and it does. When I try to request account information for all of my accounts after a successful logon, I get the same HTTP response as a plain logon and there is no account information included. It is like the SIGNUP server doesn't even receive my request. Am I missing something? Please review my OFX request below:

REQUEST:

OFXHEADER:100
DATA:OFXSGML
VERSION:102
SECURITY:NONE
ENCODING:USASCII
CHARSET:1252
COMPRESSION:NONE
OLDFILEUID:NONE
NEWFILEUID:1

<OFX>
<SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<SONRQ>
<DTCLIENT>20130112111027.000
<USERID>########
<USERPASS>########
<LANGUAGE>ENG
<FI>
<ORG>WF
<FID>3000
</FI>
<APPID>QWIN
<APPVER>1900
</SONRQ>
</SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
<SIGNUPMSGSRQV1>
<ACCTINFOTRNRQ>
<TRNUID>394859
<ACCTINFORQ>
<DTACCTUP>20121012111027.000
</ACCTINFORQ>
</ACCTINFOTRNRQ>
</SIGNUPMSGSRQV1>
</OFX>

RESPONSE: 200 - OK

OFXHEADER:100
DATA:OFXSGML
VERSION:102
SECURITY:NONE
ENCODING:USASCII
CHARSET:1252
COMPRESSION:NONE
OLDFILEUID:NONE
NEWFILEUID:1

<OFX>
<SIGNONMSGSRSV1><SONRS>
<STATUS>
<CODE>0
<SEVERITY>INFO
</STATUS>
<DTSERVER>20130112135930.563[0:GMT]
<LANGUAGE>ENG
<FI>
<ORG>WF
<FID>3000
</FI>
</SONRS>
</SIGNONMSGSRSV1>
</OFX>

Re: OFX response does not contain account info

Institutions aren't required to respond with the account list given this request. I've been working with Fidelity and they don't support it.

So, you have to provide your own list of accounts and cycle through them as you see fit.

When I try to request account information for all of my accounts after a successful logon, I get the same HTTP response as a plain logon and there is no account information included. It is like the SIGNUP server doesn't even receive my request. Am I missing something? Please review my OFX request below

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest 117-101 exam exam and high quality Boston College and testking mcdst demos. We provide updated Aruba questions with 100% pass guarantee along with mcpd training.

Looks like the request didn't show up. As noted in my previous, the bank is not required to respond with a list. I think they mostly don't respond to this as part of the security implementation is that you must know the account number.