I got this to work with GnuCash and AqBanking 6.1.4
Using the wizard
- look up USAA and accept defaults (ORG: USAA, FID: 24591, URL: https://service2.usaa.com/ofx/OFXServlet)
- Put in whatever User Name you want. User Id is your USAA member number, no padding necessary. Leave Client UID blank.
- Take defaults for emulated application (Intuit Quicken Windows 2013, Application AD: QWIN, Application Version: 2200, Header Version: 102)
- Skip the special settings
- Retrieve the account list
If the account list doesn't retrieve the first time you may have to finish the user and then go back and edit it to press the retrieve the account list button again.
You may need to finish out the wizard to see if the accounts get created. If not, you can create the accounts manually.
Create checking account by hand
- Account Number: 10-digit (zero-pad) checking account number
- Account Name: whatever you want
- Account Type: Checking
- Bank Code: 314074269 (ABA routing number)
For credit card accounts, you can leave the Bank Code blank, or try 0000000000